Kid Can Drive is being featured by this amazing art collective in Dublin. Check out their description and, in their words, “puke with delight.” YAY.
Blue Bottle Presents IV, if you don’t know what we do by now you clearly haven’t been paying attention. Impress your friends and colleagues by joining us at the Hendrons Collider on Thursday the 20th of February for another night of music, poetry, film, experimental performance, merriment and just a whole bunch of stuff.
We shall be entertained by:
1. Saul D. Mehigan: Guy who everyone knows and spits poetry.
2. Sean Fitzgerald: Guy who I know and you will know who plays wonderful fiddle.
3. Theatre: Leaving For Carlow: a response to Samuel Beckett (Performed by Aaron Devine, written and directed by Ailish Leavy)
4. Chris Beausang, comedian. Make ’em laugh, Chris.
5. A very special screening of the work of Kid Can Drive. Kid Can Drive are a North-American production company who make all sorts of wild Turbo Buzzes. They’ve been to SXSW, Tribeca, Sundance, and now they are here, in the same room as you. Puke with delight.
Several more acts TBC. but the ones that are already confirmed are so good that you should come anyway.Details